Need help? Send email to email@example.com
A "good" and effective domain is...:
1) A better name acts as a better brand
2) A better brand and memorable name drives traffic to your website
3) Difficult to spell or long domain names are hard to remember
4) Choosing a domain name with good related keywords will also help you in search engine rankings, and you will spend less money on advertising.
"When investing a portion of your operating capital on buying domains, understand it is more than the intellectual property itself but essentially a discount on your traffic buying purchases. More organic traffic means less in paid PPC advertising costs, or lower per-click costs from a search engine if it helps you establish a better quality score". Read more on Flippa
INFOGRAPHIC "Why buy a premium domain name"
Businesses spend millions of dollars every year trying to get the public to recognize their names.
"Why buy a premium domain name?" (infographic by Domain Name Sales)
How do I buy a domain name?
1) Search for your desired premium domain name.
3) Acceptable forms of payments are:
- Bank wire transfer (fees vary by financial institution)
- Escrow.com (calculate fees here) *
* Escrow.com is a well regarded 3rd party escrow service. They act as a trusted settlor between buyer and seller, and hold the funds from a transaction until the buyer has received their name and verified everything is in order.
SECURE ESCROW TRANSACTIONS
Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
4) Once purchased it will be moved to your name and you will have full control and possesion of a purchased domain. *
Transferring domain ownership
Domain name transfer from one registrar to another.
1) The seller sends the buyer the authorization code ( EPP transfer code ) from their registrar.
2) The buyer logs into the ‘domain transfer section’ of their registrar’s interface and inputs the auth code.
3) The buyer’s registrar emails the seller with instructions to complete the transfer.
4) The seller forwards the instructions to the buyer to complete.
5) The seller’s registrar will release authority to the new registrar within 3-7 business days.
6) The buyer’s registrar will notify the buyer when the transfer is complete and the buyer will mark the transfer as completed
Will I own the domain?
Yes, once purchased it will be moved to your name and you will have full control.
I already own a (similar) domain, why do I need another one?
You can have multiple domains that each relate to some aspect of your business. If you have multiple domains, this multiplies the chance of having a surfer click on the link to your website. You can simply redirect natural type-in traffic from the new domain to your existing website (thus making the new domain your additional or alternative domain for your online business).
IMPORTANT NOTE: A domain will be transferred to your Registrar account once payment is made. Once the domain name has been transferred into your name, the name is in your possession and the sale is considered final. It cannot be cancelled anytime after the transfer has occurred. There will be no refunds, no chargebacks and no returns permitted.
Don't lose it - secure your name before your competitor. Find your Premium Domain Name today!
Need help? Send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org